Customer Service Professional (Certificate)
The Customer Service Professional program provides rapid readiness for a variety of jobs in customer-facing roles. The program emphasizes competencies such as listening, analyzing information, adaptability, teamwork, social skills, and self-management that are highly prized by today’s employers. In addition, students will learn hospitality and contact center customer service specialty skills.
Upon successful graduation from this program, graduates should be able to
- communicate effectively in a manner appropriate for the customer service setting;
- assess customer needs;
- describe typical products, services, and organizational structures related to his/her selected specialty area(s);
- demonstrate short- and long-term customer care skills including problem solving and empathy;
- handle challenging people and situations;
- demonstrate an ability to set and achieve personal goals through self-management; and
- coordinate a job search.
Total Credit Hours: 36