Sales Professional (Certificate)
The sales field is a high demand industry for the trained professional. Successful sales ability involves both skills and processes that can be learned. In this program you will learn to communicate effectively, from writing great sales proposals and preparing winning pitches through persuasive delivery and making the most of objections. Technological tools such as smartphones, the Internet, and social networking have greatly increased both the reach and power of today’s sales professionals. The appropriate use of technology and superior communication skills will be a recurring theme throughout the program.
Upon successful graduation from this program, graduates should be able to
- develop both relationship and product-selling strategies;
- determine customer needs and create value with consultative strategies;
- develop and qualify a prospect base;
- manage sales information;
- maintain a professional image; and
- coordinate a job search.
Total Credit Hours: 36